There’s nothing as endearing as the innocent gaze of a puppy. And when that puppy’s in pain, there’s nothing more frightening or worrisome to his loving owner. So it was with 6-month-old Pit bull puppy, Mylo, and Marie, who works part time to help pay for her cherished pet’s medical expenses, when he swallowed a rubber shoe! The result was a blockage in his stomach and the need for immediate surgery – an expense Marie couldn’t afford.
Thanks to your ongoing and generous support, we provided her with a Home for Life grant to help pay for Mylo’s lifesaving surgery and neuter at the same time. The surgery was a success, and both puppy and parent are doing well.
Please donate today so we can help more pets like Mylo at www.starelief.org