STARelief and Pet Assistance (STARelief) Pet Food Pantry offers temporary assistance to help individuals and families in need feed their pets and should not be viewed as a permanent source of pet food. STARelief does not donate to anyone breeding, selling or flipping animals and it reserves the right to refuse anyone under any circumstance, such as someone who is a breeder. Below are the general guidelines. However, every request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. STARelief will provide food for up to five pets per household.
PLEASE NOTE. WE DO NOT OFFER PET FOOD STAMPS. IT’S A GOOGLE SPAM.
Requirements and Eligibility To Receive Pet Food Donations
- Proof of unemployment, income status, or disability with a valid driver license or some form of ID
- Recipients must be 18 years of age or older. ID may be required
- Pets are for companionship and not for breeding or illegal activities
- All pets must be spayed/neutered. STARelief can help with assistance for spaying or neutering
- Pets must be a part of the family with inside shelter and must be maintained in a healthy environment and living conditions
- Pet food recipients cannot take on any additional animals while receiving assistance
- Understand that all pet food and supplies are donated and may not be the current brand you use to feed your pet, which may upset your pet’s stomach
- Agree not to hold STARelief ‘s Pet Food Pantry, its volunteers, and benefactors legally liable in the unfortunate event your pet(s) become ill or the food upsets a pets(s) stomach
- Recipients agree not to resell, redistribute or attempt to return to a store, any food or care items received from STARelief’ s Pet Food Pantry
- STARelief will make every effort to consider special requests for certain formulas or flavors of dog and cat food (i.e., Senior, indoor, etc.), but are only able to give what is available at the time
- Provide us with a photo of your pet (you may include yourself in the photo). Accepted file formats include: gif, jpg, pdf or png. Email to email@example.com.
- Download the pet food application. CLICK HERE
Should you violate any of the above requirements, STARelief’s Pet Food Pantry will terminate assistance immediately without notice.