BodiBodi is a gorgeous Siberian Husky mix who ingested Naproxen, an over-the-counter product that is toxic to dogs.  He became ill and was rushed to the vet, where they discovered that his pads were coming off of his feet, either due to the toxins or to the salt on the sidewalks from the recent snowstorm.  Bodi needed immediate treatment to flush the toxins from his system, plus bandages and booties for his feet.  His family turned to STAR for help paying the bills. Bodi is currently undergoing treatment and, according to his family, is “making great progress”.  In fact, they call his return to health “amazing” and send their thanks to STAR for making it all possible.




GuideStar Exchange


STARelief and Pet Assistance
P.O. Box 3035
Stamford, CT 06905
Phone: 203-636-0971
Fax: 203-883-0325
Email Us